DATE OF BIRTH: 11th July 1981
PERMANENT ADDRESS: H.NO 12-5-38/2, New no 225, South Lalaguda Post, Vijaipuri Colony, Secunderabad, Telengana, India 500017.
CONTACT NUMBER: Residence number (+91-040-27000466) | Mobile number (+91-8106990009)
E-MAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
DESIGNATION: Consultant Trauma & Arthroplasty Surgeon , Sunshine Hospitals, P.G road, Secunderabad, Telengana, India.
QUALIFICATION: M.B.B.S , M.S. ORTHO.
REGISTRATION NUMBER: 77839
||Name of the College
||Year of Passing
||Kasturba Medical College,Mangalore
||Dr.D.Y.Patil Medical College, Pune
||Dr.D.Y.Patil Patil University, Pune
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIPS
- AO TRAUMA SOCIETY,MEMBERSHIP NUMBER :-699500
- SICOT, MEMBERSHIP NUMBER:-26204
- ASIAN ASSOCIATION OF DYNAMIC
OSTEOSYNTHESIS (AADO) MEMBERSHIP NUMBER:-1038
- Osteochondroma of Scapula:Casereport.Dr.D.Y.Patil Medical Journal.2010 .
- Post operative cognitive dysfunction in Indian patients undergoing total knee replacement under spinal anaesthesia, Anesthesia: Essays and Researches 2018
- Clinical outcomes in periarticular knee fractures with flexible fixation using far cortical locking screws in locking plate: a prospective study. Musculoskelet Surg. 2018 Jul 2. doi: 10.1007/s12306-018-0553-9
- Minimally invasive fixation for displaced intra-articular fractures of calcaneum: a short-term prospective study on functional and radiological outcome. Musculoskelet Surg. 2018 Oct 23. doi: 10.1007/s12306-018-0575-3.
Ongoing Research Projects:
- Management of chronic Quadriceps tendon rupture in post total knee arthroplasty patients:Anewsurgicaltechnique
- Comparative analysis of endo button versus hook plate in fixation of outer end clavicle fractures
- A prospective trial on the outcomes of floating knee injury management :A single center experience of 5years
- Comparative study of coxa femoral bypass and proximal femoral nail antirotation in elderly osteoporotic intertrochanteric fractures .
- Management of proximal tibia fractures by mini external fixation(A prospective study of 50 cases).IOACON 2010 ,December ,Jaipur ,India .
- Inverted C Sign A prognostic indicator for lateral third clavicle fracture union , SICOT 2016 , Italy , ROME.
- Functional Outcome of Periprosthetic fractures of femur with locking plate, ISKSAA 2016,DELHI ,India.
- Inverted C Sign A prognostic indicator for lateral third clavicle fracture union, EFORT,2017, Austria, VIENNA.
- CME on advanced arthroscopy and sports medicine,Pune,India,2007
- CME on Pediatric Orthopaedics , Pune , India, 2009
- 55thAnnual Conference of Indian Orthopaedic Association ,Jaipur, India,2010
- EFORT:European federation of Orthopaedic trauma Conference, 2013, June, Istanbul, Turkey .
- SICOT 2016 , Italy , ROME.
- ISKSAA 2016,DELHI ,India.
- EFORT,2017, Austria, VIENNA.
TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS
- AO Trauma Introduction program, September2010, Nasik,India
- AO Trauma Basic Principles of Fracture fixation, August2014, India
- AO Trauma-Advanced principles of Fracture fixation, June2015, India
- AO Trauma –Masters in Pelvi acetabular fractures , Jan 2019,Bangkok.
Completed M.S Orthopaedics 2011 December , thereafter joined in Sunshine hospital as a registrar in department of arthroplasty , and department of trauma. Following 18 months trained as a orthopaedic registrar in various fields of orthopaedics, thereafter promoted as a junior consultant in field of arthroplasty and orthopaedic trauma . After working as a junior consultant for an annual year, was awarded as a senior consultant in orthopaedic trauma department , and responsible for Unit 3 of trauma department . After 4 years as an senior trauma and joint replacement consultant in Sunshine Paradise branch , I was given the responsibility of entire trauma department of Sunshine hospital ,Gachibowli branch since January 2018. Presently , working as an Orthopaedic trauma and joint replacement consultant since 5 years, well versed in complex trauma scenarios, periarticular fractures and pelvi acetabular trauma. In the field of arthroplasty , I am well accustomed primary total hip and knee replacement. My primary interest lies in the field of complex orthopaedic trauma care.
Dr.M.VReddy Professor, Consultant hand surgeon ,Sunshine Institute of Orthopaedics Secunderabad, India
Dr.G.V.Subramanyam Chief of OrthopaedicTrauma ,Sunshine Institute of Orthopaedics, Secunderabad, India
Dr.A V Gurava Reddy,
MBBS,D.Ortho,DNB(Ortho), MChOrtho (Liverpool)FRCS(Edinburgh),FRCS(Glasgow),FRCS(London)Managing Director & Chief Joint Replacement Surgeon Sunshine Institute of Orthopaedics,